Favorite Places

Favorite Places

Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 4 of Best Trip Ever

The Gulf of Aqaba. 


Chilling on a PIRATE SHIP in the Red Sea.


With really cool people. 



SNORKELING. 



And our professor sat inside while we went CRAZY. Jumping off the boat in all directions and swinging on the anchor. I love not being in America.


Then we ate a delicious meal at a beach resort.



And then Zack gave me dreads on the bus ride back to Amman. 


Seriously, this week was a DREAM. Places are cool and stuff is fun. But it's all about who you're with and the opportunities you choose to embrace. I really love the other students here with me and the wonderful people of Jordan. Happiness is something you create with the situations you're given. I am so happy right now and so so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment