Favorite Places

Favorite Places

Friday, January 1, 2016

F A M I L Y 2 0 1 5

This year was unique in that I got to spend a lot of time at home and with my family. 

One thing I've learned is that spending quality time with loved ones is never a waste of time. 

Here is our 2015 family video highlighting all our weirdness and adventures:


Also, this Christmas was hilarious. First we all did our hair weird for some reason and caroled to the neighbors and some people that showed up at our house. 


Then it was our first Christmas Eve without little kids. So naturally we all squeezed into costumes that used to fit. 


The wisemen were real classy: Kamry is wearing my old hip-hop dance costume, Sierra is wearing a fortune-teller Halloween costume, and I have no idea what Tyler is wearing.


The angel, Joseph, and Mary, wearing robes made for 5-year-olds.  



I am always the donkey. 


Shepherd Shayla. 


Yeah, my family is pretty great. 

At the end of this year I am especially grateful for the blessing of family and the memories created. You will never regret the time invested in these relationships, they really are the ones that matter most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment