Favorite Places

Favorite Places

Friday, November 28, 2014

I Am Grateful For...

1. My Family
They support me in all my crazy ideas and dreams.

 
2. My sweet, faithful dad.
Always willing to serve.
 
 
3. My beautiful, supportive mom.
Always positive and optimistic.
 
 
4. My Cute (not so) Little Brothers
They give me hope because of their goodness.
 
 
5. My Gorgeous Sisters
Some of my greatest friends.
 
 
6. Cousins & Extended Family
Also some of my greatest friends.
 
 
 
 
7. The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ
So grateful for my testimony.
So grateful for Priesthood, the Holy Ghost, the Atonement, prayer, scriptures, and revelation.
 
 
8. Temples
Unites my family and brings me closer to God.
 
 
9. My Mission
18 months in Palmyra, NY
The people I met and experiences I had will always amaze me.
 
 
 
 
10. Friends
I have so many best friends that make life so fun.
 
 
 

 
 11. My Education
I really really love what I study. And I really really love BYU.
 
12. This Beautiful World
 
 
 
 
13. A Healthy Body and Mind
 
14. Peace and Stability in a World of War and Turmoil
 
15. Things that Get me Pumped and Excited
Soccer. Dance. Longboarding. Fourwheelers. Dirt bikes. Boats. Trampolines. Roller coasters.
 
 
 
16. Opportunities to Serve
 
 
 
17. Opportunities to Learn
 
 
 
18. The Ability to Progress and Change Each Day
 
19. Life is Just FUN.
 
 
 
 
 
20. My Life Right Now
In Jordan.
 
 
 
 
 
I could go on and on about how much the Lord has blessed me throughout my life.
 
He has been so good to be. 
 
And I am so grateful.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment